• Digital Systems Design: Basics in Electricity, Boolean Logic Principals, Circuits implementation and accompanying skills.
• Programming in C++: Algorithms, Variables, Control and Conditional Statements, loops.
• Web Development: HTML basics.
• Mobile Application Development: Android Apps.
• Smart Home Development: Programming IoT devices and Interfacing with Sensors, Relays, and LEDs.
• Robotics Building and Programming: Programming Robots to solve problems or achieve certain tasks.
• Focus on University Required Soft Skills: Presentation skills, Teamwork skills, Problem Solving Skills....
2nd AUS High School Computing Camp is an educational and entertaining event, targeted at students between grades 10-12. During the camp, students will engage in a series of experiments and hands-on activities, related to various topics in Computer Science and Engineering. Students will also explore new grounds of science, and develop essential skills necessary for their future University life.
All participants that complete the camp will receive a Certificate of Participation from the Computer Science and Engineering Department (CSE) at the American University of Sharjah (AUS).
Computer Science & Engineering Department (CSE), American University of Shariah.
Date: 25 - 29 March 2018.
Time: 10:00 to 17:00.
Early Registration Deadline: 15th of March 2018.
Late Registration Deadline: 22nd of March 2018.
Thank you for your intrest in the 2nd AUS High School Computing Camp. We regret to inform you that seats in this camp offering are out. Looking forward to having you in our next offering in Summer 2018. Stay tuned for more information.
"I have joined the camp to learn programming and web development. I have loved the camp especially the robotics session and hope to be here again soon with a new camp and new topics. It was a pleasure to know my camp mates. Thanks to Mr. Ahmad and Mr Hammam for their great effort with us."
National Charity School-Dubai
"I personally enjoyed programming in C++ the most and building the robots is a close second. The camp was really fun and educational. It surpassed my expectations."
Australian International School-Sharjah